Woodville Grove Welling DA16
- One Double Bedroom
- Retirement Apartment
- Secure Entry System
- Walk to High Street
- Fitted Kitchen
- Communal Grounds and Lounge
- Energy Efficiency Rating - D
Woodville Grove is an immaculate development located in the heart of Welling, and offers well maintained communal gardens, lift to all floors, secure Residents Parking and Residents Lounge.
The apartment is offered to the market in good order, and comprises one double bedroom with fitted wardrobes, storage cupboard, spacious bathroom, fitted kitchen and light lounge.
The Development is located within a short walk to the shops, cafes and restaurants of Welling High Street, which also offers ample bus routes. Welling Station is also within a short stroll.
Lease - 99 years from 28th August 1987 - 66 years remaining
Service Charge - £80 per month approx.
Ground Rent - £80 per month approx.
Energy Efficiency Rating - D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Woodville Grove Welling DA16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welling Station0.1 miles
- Falconwood Station1.1 miles
- Bexleyheath Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P241889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Welling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.