Boyd Street, London, E1
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
Post-code: E1 1LY
Type: 5 Bed Flat + Living room
Double Room £600
- Fully furnished
- Living room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Council tax
- Some bills included
- Free Wi-Fi
- 1 bathroom + separate toilet
- On site maintenance
SHOP AROUND THE AREA
This house is located in the best area in East London with different types of food, access to the modern, Bars, Restaurants, Pubs, trenddin clubs, live music everyday, new shops, Box park, original clothing, organic shops, Shoreditch high street, cinema, ? Gym
Brick lane market (sat-sun) Vintage market & Spitalfield market Columbia flower market & Farmer market
Queen Mary University
Vitoria Park, Mile End park, Shoreditch Park, Curve garden
Aldgate East & Aldgate station by 5 min walk
10 mintus Bank Station & 20 to Canary Wharf
5 minuts on Bus to Liverpool Street & City of London
Overground (Haggerston, Hoxton, Dalston & Stoke Newington) & around zone 2
If it suit with you let me know to give you an appoiment
Viewings start ASAP
Boyd Street, London, E1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aldgate East Station0.3 miles
- Tower Gateway Station0.4 miles
- Tower Hill Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are a successful boutique lettings agency located in Whitechapel, London. Our highly experienced team is able to offer a bespoke service to both UK and overseas clients in all aspects of property lettings and management.
Whatever your needs, speak to us and we will guide you through the property rental and management process with utmost professionalism and in a way that best works for you and is in your best interest.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EveradHousee. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aqua Property, Whitechapel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.