Gull Road, Guyhirn, PE13
- Brand New Four Bedroomed Three Storey Detached House
- The Property Will be Finished to a Very High Standard
- Fitted Kitchen with Oven, Hob and Dishwasher
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking Spaces
- Expected Completion around July 2021
- All Photos are example photos taken from a similar property.
- EPC TBA
THE ACCOMMODATION: (Dimensions given are approximate only)
ENTRANCE HALL with laminate floor, stairway off central heating thermostat.
LOUNGE 16' 2" (max) x 14' 2" (max) with ceiling height feature fire surround, laminate floor.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINER 18' (max) x 17' (max) "L" shaped with laminate floor, "Island" breakfast bar with cupboards under, built in dishwasher, range of wall cupboards, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboards under, built in electric hob, built in electric oven, electric hob hood, bi-folding doors to rear garden.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM/W.C. with laminate floor, heated towel rail, hand washbasin with mixer tap, low level w.c., extractor fan.
UTILITY 9' 9" (max) x 7' 2" (max) with laminate floor, double wall cupboard, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and cupboard under, Firebird oil fired central heating boiler, walk in cupboard, space/plumbing for automatic washing machine.
LANDING with built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, enclosed stairway off to second floor.
BATHROOM/W.C. with part tiled walls, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower overhead with chrome shower valve and spray, low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, extractor fan.
BEDROOM NO. 2 10 '8" (max) x 10' 5" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 3 10' (max) x 9' 6" (max).
BEDROOM NO. 4 9' 5 (max) x 7'4"(max).
PRINCIPAL BEDROOM NO. 1 21 10" (max) x 17' 7" (max) 'L' shaped, (with sloping ceiling), Juliet balcony.
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/W.C. with heated towel rail, low level w.c., pedestal washbasin with mixer tap, Quadrant shower cubicle with chrome shower valve and spray, extractor fan.
OUTSIDE OIL STORAGE TANK
GARDENS to front, down to slate chippings, multi vehicle off road parking space. "L" shaped gardens to rear down to astroturf plus a paved patio.
N.B. View in the extra photos is taken from the front boundary 29/07/20.
All photos are example photos taken from a similar property.
Gull Road, Guyhirn, PE13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- March Station3.8 miles
About the agent
FIXED SELLING FEE £1,995 (inc.vat) - NO SALE NO FEE - FREE EPC - NO HIDDEN CHARGES - NO UP FRONT PAYMENTS - ANY PROPERTY ANY PRICE - PHONE NOW FOR A FREE VALUATION!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference M4661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Hale Estates, MARCH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.