Beak Street, Soho, W1F
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Town House
- Two large Double Bedrooms
- Period Features
- Stripped Wood Floors
- Two Bathrooms
- Brilliant Location
This Georgian House is one of a few of its kind in the area, but unique in its outstanding respect to the original features and the integration of stunning modern facilities throughout.
Boasting two very large double bedrooms, an absolutely wonderful living room with original floorboards and floor-to-ceiling Georgian windows leading onto Juliette balconies (overlooking Beak Street), a through dining room off the living room, two complete modern bathrooms boasting free-standing baths and separate showers, and a state-of-the-art modern kitchen with every appliance fitted (dishwasher, washer-dryer, oven with gas stoves, large fridge) and space for a small breakfast bar, all spaced over four stories.
Additionally, the property comes with tripple-glazed windows, colour CCTV entryphone systems on each floor, gas central heating, and original Georgian paneling.
Set in this bustling Street in one of the best locations in Soho, the house is a second away from Carnaby Street and Kingly Court`s superb shopping and dining facilities, and Central London is within easy reach via Oxford Circus and Piccadilly Circus tubes. Green Park and Leicester Square are also within a 5 minutes` walk away, giving this property fast access to Canary Wharf and the City.
Perfectly suited for professional sharers and families alike, and ideal for those looking for Character without compromising on high modern standards.
Available 31st December 2020 and offered unfurnished or furnished by separate negotiation.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Redress scheme provided by: TPO (D01621)
Client Money Protection provided by: NALS (A4053)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Beak Street, Soho, W1F
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Piccadilly Circus Station0.2 miles
- Oxford Circus Station0.3 miles
- Tottenham Court Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Greater London Properties are Central London's Largest Independent Estate Agency with two of the busiest shop fronts in the West End, Soho and Bloomsbury/Kings Cross.
We have a huge variety of properties for rent and sale to fit with every budget. We are very fortunate to work alongside some incredible portfolios, as well as a number of private landlords - every property is unique and it's what makes this part of London so vibrant and diverse.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2334_GLON. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greater London Properties, Soho. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.