Ennerdale, Lake District National Park
- Lake District National Park, located within the Western Fells
- In the heart of some of the most stunning walking country
- Outstanding views of Ennerdale Water and the surrounding fells
- Land extending to between four and five acres
- Four bedrooms, two being ensuite, family bathroom; studio/study/fifth bedroom
- Large farmhouse style dining kitchen with four oven cream AGA
- Two sitting rooms and a formal dining room
- Range of traditional sandstone barns
With between four and five acres of land around, it offers a degree of seclusion and natural beauty which is rather rare, located almost lakeside on the most western body of water in the National Park and within outstanding walking country.
A four bedroom substantial farmhouse which probably dates from the early 18th Century, it delivers a special kind of Lake District living. This charming property itself offers the scope to create a very personal lifestyle and home, a place which has been our client’s residence for over thirty years.
With a range of attached and handsome sandstone barns and outbuildings there is scope for home working, smallholding activities or further development, subject to the necessary planning consents.
Properties of this kind rarely come to the market.
Mains water (fell water supply still available to the outbuildings)?Private drainage?Oil fired central heating
Take the A66 from Keswick to the main Cockermouth roundabout. Take 1st exit to Egremont A5086. Continue on this road for approx 10 miles until you see a sign pointing Left for Kirkland and Ennerdale Bridge. Turn left onto this road and continue through Kirkland and into Ennerdale Bridge. On entering the village, continue through, passing the Shepherds Arms on the left, school on the right, at the school turn left towards Ennerdale Water and at the junction turn left out of the village. Continue along this road and turn right at the sign for Ennerdale Lake. Continue along this road until you get the the Bleach Green Carpark. Take a right going past Bleach Green Cottage and head up the hill to Crag Farm.
To view: Strictly by appointment only with Fine & Country
BrochuresFull DetailsPageturner Bro...
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...Energy Perform...
Ennerdale, Lake District National Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Corkickle Station6.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country in North Cumbria, selling homes across all the CA postcodes.
Our business is family owned and operated,and is part of a national and international luxury brand - offering our clients the best of both worlds - we are the local agent with regional, national and global marketing reach.
We specialise in selling individual, distinctive and higher priced properties, in the city and in the countryside. Properties whose owners want to achieve the best result whe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10522510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lakes and Eden Valley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.