Millbeck Green, Collingham, LS22 5AF
- Desirable family home
- Turn key property
- Immaculate throughout
- Patio and garden area
- Four double bedrooms
- Sought after location
- Excellent for the commuter
- Gas central heating
The property is ready for immediate occupation and is immaculately presented throughout. The accommodation benefits from gas fired central heating and sealed unit double glazing and briefly comprises; Hall, cloakroom/WC, sitting room, dining room and an impressive dining kitchen with living area. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms, box room and bathroom.
There are well tended, professionally landscaped gardens to the front and rear with ample driveway parking and a garage. The rear garden has a particularly large Indian stone paved patio, ideal for alfresco dining.
Millbeck Green is a much sought-after development situated in the convenient and well served village of Collingham. The village supports an excellent array of amenities catering for most daily needs, with the town of Wetherby only a short distance away. The village is considered suitable for the commuter as easy access can be gained to the A1(M), which in turn links with the region's motorway network. The location is ideal being almost equidistant from Harrogate, Leeds and York in the heart of the golden triangle.
Services All mains services are connected to the property.
Council Tax Band F.
Directions Leaving Wetherby in a southerly direction, proceed to the roundabout and turn right signposted to Collingham, pass the parade of shops on your left hand side, there is a mini supermarket on your right and Millbeck Green will be found as a right hand turn.
Details Produced 16th December 2019.
BrochuresCustom 8 Page Lan...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Millbeck Green, Collingham, LS22 5AF
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pannal Station6.0 miles
- Hornbeam Park Station6.8 miles
About the agent
- Nobody knows the local market like us
- One of the biggest teams in the district, at your service
- Accurate valuations based on knowledge, not guesswork
- A creative approach to marketing your home
- A refreshingly open and honest approach
- Accompanied viewings by our experienced sales negotiators
- Skilful negotiation to maximise your sale price
- Regular updates to keep you and your buyer inf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103268007335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FSS, Estate Agents. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.