Lincoln Road, Sleaford
- Three Bed Semi Detached House
- Larger Than Average Gardens
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Some Finishing Off Required
- Gas Central Heating/Double Glazing
- Study & Utility Room
- Extended Kitchen
- Convenient For Amenities
Sleaford is an expanding Market Town with amenities to cater for most day to day needs and facilities including excellent primary and secondary schools, swimming pool and leisure centre, vets, library and good road and rail links to surrounding areas, including Grantham with an Intercity rail connection to London Kings Cross.
From our offices head North via Northgate and proceed over the Galley Hill Bridge into Lincoln Road. The property is located on the right hand side as indicated by our 'For Sale' board.
Lounge Diner: 8.00m (26'3") x 3.76m (12'4")
Kitchen: 3.91m (12'10") x 3.61m (11'10") max
Utility Room: 1.85m (6'1") x 1.73m (5'8")
Study: 3.96m (13'0") x 1.88m (6'2")
Bedroom 1: 3.56m (11'8") x 3.07m (10'1")
Bedroom 2: 3.53m (11'7") x 3.02m (9'11")
Bedroom 3: 4.29m (14'1") narrowing to1.96m (6'5")
x 3.07m (10'1")
The front garden is mainly laid to gravel providing Ample Parking for two to three vehicles and is enclosed by hedging. The larger than average Rear Garden is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by timber fencing with patio area and mature trees. There is a Shed which has power and lighting.
NB These are draft particulars awaiting the vendor's final approval.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lincoln Road, Sleaford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sleaford Station0.7 miles
- Rauceby Station2.3 miles
- Ruskington Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Mark Rice Estate Agents offer a highly professional service based on many years experience of selling houses in the sleaford area. We have a modern office in the centre of town and our fully trained staff have access to the latest technology to enable us to secure a sale as soon as possible and monitor the transaction to a successful completion.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MKR1002676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mark Rice Estate Agents, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.