Braypool Lane, Patcham, Brighton, BN1
- Stunning detached family home
- Underfloor heating
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathrooms
- Four double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living accommodation
- Large WEST facing garden
- Parking for up to four cars
- Detached plot
- NO CHAIN
Guide price £575,000 - £600,000
Braypool lane is located in the sought after residential area of Patcham this location boasts family living being a few moments’ walk from Patcham Village. Where you will find many quaint cafes and shops. This area is also surrounded by many desirable school. Accessibility to London is via a short drive to the a23. Busses and trains are within walking distance to this beautiful property.
Jack Taggart & Co are delighted to offer you this beautifully presented contemporary house situated in Braypool Lane, Patcham. This unique four double bedroom detatched house has been finished to the highest specification and offers you open plan living accommodation throughout for you and the family. The large entrance hall fitted with beautiful ceramic tiles guides you round to the open plan kitchen/living/dining area which BOASTS family living. The kitchen has recently been refurbished and the area allows a copious amount of light. On the ground floor you have two double bedrooms which are very well proportioned. The bathroom is a newly fitted space with both a bath and standing shower.
Going up on to the second floor, you have another newly fitted bathroom and a further two double bedrooms, one of which has a fitted wardrobe. The second floor has ample storage throughout, allowing maximum space in both bedrooms. This floor also comprises a study.
This property’s main features is parking for up to 4 cars, underfloor heating, large entertaining space with bifold doors onto patio and garden and the stunning 100ft WEST facing garden. This beautifully rendered property is also being sold with no chain and viewing is highly recommended .
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2Brochure 3
Braypool Lane, Patcham, Brighton, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station1.8 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.4 miles
- Hove Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16488641. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.