Laburnum Walk, Abergavenny, NP7
- Popular residential location within attractive grounds
- Four Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Kitchen / Diner with Separate Utility
- Enclosed Garden to the Rear
- Living Room with Juliet Balcony overlooking the Grounds
- Ground Floor WC
- Accommodation Arranged Over Three Floors
- No Onward Chain
- Within walking distance to Abergavenny Market Town
Located in a picturesque area on the outskirts of Abergavenny town centre is this terraced property that overlooks the well kept grounds it lies in. Accommodation over three floors provides versatile living potential. As you enter the property you will find an entrance porch with a large storage cupboard, entrance hall where the stairs are situated, ground floor WC, reception room with a large window overlooking the front of the property, kitchen / diner with access to the back garden and separate utility room. The first floor occupies a spacious landing, large master bedroom with a four piece en-suite and fitting wardrobes with windows over looking the back of the property. A large living room which occupies a Juliette balcony and large window both over looking the front of the property and allowing natural light to flood into the room. The second floor accommodates another spacious landing, three bedrooms, one with a built in cupboard, another with built in wardrobes and shower en-suite. There is also the family bathroom and airing cupboard. An enclosed garden can be found to the rear of the property with paved areas and some greenery. As there are French doors leading out to the garden from the kitchen it makes this space perfect for outdoor dining. We're offering this property to the market with no onward chain.
The property is within walking distance to the town centre, train station and bus station with other essential amenities nearby such as primary and secondary schooling, hospital, dentist surgery, post office, a number a supermarkets and shops, library, cinema and more. With a variety of walks and bike trails available to enjoy close by making this is the perfect location.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Laburnum Walk, Abergavenny, NP7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Abergavenny Station0.6 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling houses, M2 is a new South Wales estate agent that's setting out to stay a step ahead.
A step ahead of the competition - and a step ahead of its customers' needs and expectations.
Specialising solely in residential sales, M2 may be a fresh new brand, but its sales staff have extensive local knowledge and many years' experience.
M2's owner, Mark Roberts, who set up Roberts Estate Agents in Newport 15 years ago, now aims to establish the company's forme
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18565987. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M2 Estate Agents, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.