Viscount Street, Manchester
- 3 Bedrooms
- Furnished Property
- 1 Reception
- Separate Lounge and Kitchen
- Fifteen Minutes from the University
- Sorry, No Smokers
Nicholas Humphreys are please to present this spacious 3 bedroom terrace house in the heart of Rusholme. Close to excellent transport links and within a 30 minute walk to university, this property is ideal for students looking to get to their lectures with time to spare!
Hallway leading on to a ground floor double bedroom. Large living room leading on to a seperate kitchen.
1st floor: 2 further double bedrooms, large modern shower room and a second WC with sink basin.
Fully furnished throughout.
Rent - £100pppw bills included ( gas, water, electric, internet, tv license)
½ rent july & august for non occupation.
Deposit - £300 pp
Available 1st July
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Viscount Street, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ardwick Station1.3 miles
- Manchester Oxford Road Station1.5 miles
- Levenshulme Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
A People Business
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30262149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.