Nelson Street, Carlisle, CA2 5NA
- Ideal Starter Home or Investment Property,
- Popular area of Denton Holme,
- Well presented Terraced House,
- Bedroom and first floor Bathroom,
- Living Room, Kitchen, C/H, D/G
- Front Forecourt & Rear Yard
- Energy Rating - tbc
A well presented 1 bedroom terraced house is situated in the popular area of Denton Holme and is ready to move into with a wonderful scope to make your own. Briefly comprising of Living Room, Kitchen, First Floor Bathroom and Bedroom. Benefiting from central heating, double glazing, front forecourt and rear yard, the property is ticking all the boxes - Please contact our team to arrange a viewing today!. No onward chain,
4.14m (13' 7") x 3.71m (12' 2")
Front facing reception room approached through double glazed door, incorporating window, radiator and fire place with living flame fire.
3.28m (10' 9") x 2.16m (7' 1")
Incorporating fitted base and wall units with worksurface over, sink unit, window, radiator, window and double glazed door into the yard. Understair storage cupboard.
4.14m (13' 7") x 3.76m (12' 4")
Front facing bedroom with window, radiator and built in wardrobe.
3.78m (12' 5") x 2.18m (7' 2")
Incorporating panelled bath with electric shower over, vanity unit with storage cupboards below and sink unit, Wc, window and radiator.
The property benefits from walled and gated forecourt to the front elevation. To the rear is an enclosed rear yard.
Nelson Street, Carlisle, CA2 5NA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Carlisle Station0.4 miles
- Dalston Station3.4 miles
- Wetheral Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PENSP203100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.