Fortuna Close, Islington, London, N7
- Split Level Purpose Built Flat
- 1 Double Bedroom, 1 Bathroom
- Bright, Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Large Reception Area and Well Equipped Kitchen
- Ample Inbuilt Storage Space
- Private Ground Floor Entrance
- Views over the estate gardens
- Close to Caledonian Road and Highbury & Islington Stations
- 69.7 sq m / 750 sq ft
- Ref: ISL
The property is very conveniently located in a quiet position within a short walk of Caledonian Road, Holloway Road, and Caledonian Road & Barnsbury stations, as well as numerous regular bus routes providing excellent cross-London links. Highbury & Islington station is also within easy reach with Kings Cross just slightly further afield for national and international rail connections. Caledonian Road and Holloway Road each offer an array of amenities, with nearby Upper Street offering further stylish shops, bars and restaurants.
Ideal as a first time or investment purchase.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
I love the fact that this home is exceptionally spacious and yet is in a great central London location. The property feels just like a house with its own ground floor entrance and stairs leading up to the first and second floors and with no-one above. The ample living space this home has makes it a joy for relaxing as well as working from home. The property is in a very quiet, secure and private location right next to the estate gardens, well away from any main road, and yet is only 5 minutes' walk from the Piccadilly line.
Why are you moving?
I am looking to stay in London but move further north. The office I am based at is in Milton Keynes, and I will return to work there when the lockdown restrictions are lifted.
What do you love about the area?
Being very close to Caledonian Road station on the Piccadilly line is extremely convenient. You can be in central London in 20 minutes and The Eurostar is only one stop away. Overground and Victoria line stations are also within easy walking distance. I like to regularly go out running and walking round the many parks and green spaces nearby such as Highbury Fields, Finsbury Park and Clissold Park. I also like to go to Hampstead Heath and Regents Park which are very easy to get to from the property. There are a good range of bars and restaurants in the area to choose from. I particularly like Memsaab the Indian restaurant round the corner, and The Albion which is a beautiful Georgian country pub that does superb food and has a fantastic beer garden for the summer. I love being so close to Upper Street Angel and the fantastic nightlife and variety of venues it has to offer. Ref: ISL
Fortuna Close, Islington, London, N7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Caledonian Road Station0.2 miles
- Caledonian Road & Barnsbury Station0.3 miles
- Holloway Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference bf8h17c5_EAF_58798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.