Marine Parade, Brighton, BN2 1DE
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Direct Sea Views
- Raised Ground Floor
- Period Features Throughout
- Kemptown Seafront
- Available February 2021
- Council Tax - B
- Parking Zone - H
Located on the Kemp Town sea front is this stunning two bedroom ground floor apartment with direct sea views.
As you enter the communal hallway you will notice that you share this space with just one other apartment. This makes it a very quiet space with less hallway traffic than the usual seafront apartment.
At the front of the property is the generous lounge with stunning direct sea views. The windows have been refurbished along with the original window shutters. Just off the lounge is the handmade bespoke kitchen. The storage in this kitchen is fantastic with lots of clever cupboards and extra worktop space. There is space for a large fridge freezer and all other appliances are integrated, including a dishwasher & washing machine.
The master bedroom is at the rear of the apartment and benefits from being completely private, away from the seafront road making it a very peaceful and quiet place to sleep. The master bedroom also benefits from an en-suite with a large walk in shower.
The second bedroom is also a double with ample storage and space for furniture. The main bathroom has been designed using beautiful fixtures and fittings that bring plenty of character to the apartment.
Situated on Kemp Town’s promenade with the fresh sea air and only a short distance from the diverse shops, cafes, bars and restaurants of St George’s Road and Upper St James’ Street, this apartment could not be better located to enjoy Brighton’s unique cosmopolitan culture.
Train Station: Brighton 1.5 miles.
BrochuresMarine Parade, Brighton, BN2 1DE
Marine Parade, Brighton, BN2 1DE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.7 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.2 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.0 miles
About the agent
Mishon Mackay is one of Brighton and Hove's leading independent estate agents - with seven offices in Brighton and Hove, and Hurstpierpoint, Mid-Sussex.
Mishon Mackay Estate Agents have available at any one time more than 450 properties in including starter homes, family homes, bungalows, seafront flats, seafront apartments, seafront houses, purpose built flats, conversion flats, new flats, new apartments, penthouses, new houses, new bungalows, live/work homes, loft apartments.</
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29872757. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.