Queen Street, Hull, HU1
- AVAILABLE TO RESERVE NOW
- READY WHEN YOU ARE!
- Includes additional upgrades alongside the standard high specification
- Floor to Ceiling Feature Windows in Lounge & Master Bedroom
- Excellent location on the Fruit Market for Marina walks
- Large entertaining space in Lounge, Kitchen Diner
- A luxury 2 bedroom duplex style home
- Comes with gated secure private courtyard parking
- Local boutiques, artisan bakeries, coffee shops and à la carte restaurants on your doorstep
- Central Location in Hull's Cultural Quarter
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Beal Homes
A luxury 2 bedroom duplex style home featuring:
Modern contemporary living, dining and kitchen space
Floor to Ceiling Feature Windows in Lounge & Master Bedroom
Gated secure private courtyard carport parking
Fruit Market - contemporary urban village living. 2 & 3 bedroom homes arranged in mews style private courtyards.
The new mews style homes, arranged over two and three storeys. A mix of architectural styles, heavily influenced by local traditional street scenes taking on the history and heritage of the original Fruit Market"
The Beal Difference
Our mission is to create exceptional homes as individual as our customers.
We include an extensive list of 'fitted as standard' items. Our energy efficiency rating exceeds current building standards.
- 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes
- mews style private courtyards
- arranged over two and three storeys
- perfect balance of luxury, practicality and energy efficiency
Queen Street, Hull, HU1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hull Station0.6 miles
- New Holland Station2.8 miles
- Barrow Haven Station3.8 miles
About the development
Welcome to Fruit Market
- Fruit Market - contemporary urban village living. 1, 2 & 3 bedroom homes arranged in mews style private courtyards
- A subtly blend traditional and contemporary characteristics
- Heavily influenced by traditional street scenes and urban landscapes
- Each home has been designed for modern life
About Beal Homes
Family owned for over 50 years, Beal Homes has built many beautiful homes in various superb locations, a passion which still drives the company even today. Building an enviable reputation for personal service and attention to quality, Beal Homes, based in East Yorkshire, has acquired first class knowledge and understanding of the local housing markets, particularly North of the Humber and in neighbouring Lincolnshire.
This intimate knowledge of the local m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ScottsQuarter29. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beal Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.