- £155 PPPW INCLUSIVE
- Perfect for NTU students
- Student house
- Nottingham Trent University
- Fully furnished
- Bills included
This 4 bedroom Nottingham Trent University student house has been recently refurbished to a high standard and is in a perfect location for NTU students on Watkin Street. The house is fully furnished and all bedrooms come with double beds, desks, desk chairs, and wardrobes. There are two bathrooms for this property. All bills are included in the rent.
Uni2, we've got the rooms!
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Trent University Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Royal Centre Tram Stop0.4 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
Uni2 Rent are revolutionising student lettings. A company for students by students we are a letting agent with a difference. If you're looking for added value, top quality student accommodation, properties for all budgets and loads of exclusive perks within your contract, then you're in the right place. Check out our website www.uni-2.co.uk and see all the other cool things we do. Uni2, we've got the rooms!
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103154000622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Uni2 Rent Ltd, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.