Kirklington Road, Southwell
- Sought After Location
- Semi Detached Cottage
- Ample pakring available
- Three double bedrooms
- Two rec rooms plus conservatory
- Lovely rural position
- Excellent references required
- Please No Dogs or Cats
- Early Viewing Highly reommended
- EPC Rating E, BOND £1,440
VIEWING WITH AGENTS
BrochuresBrochureKirklington Road, Southwell
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Kirklington Road, Southwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fiskerton Station2.8 miles
- Rolleston Station3.0 miles
- Bleasby Station3.1 miles
About the agent
If you are buying, selling, renting or need property advice, we can help.
W A Barnes LLP Chartered Surveyors & Auctioneers is Ashfield's oldest Estate Agents having been in business in Sutton in Ashfield since 1932. We can therefore fairly state that our reputation has safely stood the test of time.
We are one of the few firms of Professionally Qualified Estate Agents in the North Nottinghamshire area. All of the properties that we sell are valued and marketed by a RICS Registered
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30264039. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W A Barnes, Sutton in Ashfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.