Clifton Avenue, Manchester, M14
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 976805
STUDENT PROPERTY AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW, TO MOVE IN FROM JULY 2021 FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022 - No agency fees.
Large 1st floor 2 bedroom flat, in a converted Victorian house. Set in a leafy, quiet sought after area, close to Manchester University and main hospitals.
The front door opens into an entrance hall that has recently been laid with solid oak flooring, in keeping with the style of the building. Off the hallway lies 2 double bedrooms, an open plan lounge/kitchen and separate shower room. All have been newly decorated and have high ceilings.
The kitchen has a fitted oven and ceramic hob, with under worktop fridge, a separate worktop box freezer and washer dryer machine. The flat can access the building’s broadband for a small monthly fee, either via Wi-FI or wired connections in the living room and front bedroom. We’ve been advised that these connections are fast enough to stream TV. In addition, we’ve been advised that Virgin Broadband can be directly connected. There’s also connectivity to an externally mounted Sky dish or a standard TV aerial.
To finish off, the flat benefits from full, modern double glazing and when combined with the modern combination boiler, keeps heating costs to a minimum.
There is a garden to the rear of the property which can be accessed via the side gate.
The flat can be rented furnished (including desk) or unfurnished depending on the requirements.
Free parking is readily available on the road outside.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £750.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £750.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 15 June, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 976805
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Clifton Avenue, Manchester, M14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mauldeth Road Station0.5 miles
- Levenshulme Station1.1 miles
- Burton Road Tram Stop1.1 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 92207408102020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.