Ryehill House, Nottingham, NG2
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 467412
LiviNG presents a brand new top floor two bed apartment in the City Centre next to Trent Bridge, a short walk to the train station and West Bridgford and near local amenities. The property comprises of a good sized open plan kitchen/lounge, fitted bathroom suite with shower over bath, 2 bedrooms. All apartments are fitted with appliances. The apartment also includes private parking. The property benefits for Gas Central Heating and Double glazing.
New Build 2 Bedroom Apartment in City Centre
- Spacious and bright open-plan living room/kitchen
- Private parking
- Good sized bathroom
- Gas central heating system
- Double glazed throughout
- Good sized bedrooms
- 10-15 min walk to train station and City Centre
- 10-15 min walk to West Bridgford
- Appliances included
Viewings are highliy recommended!
Kitchen- Comprising radiator, vinyl flooring, white wall and base units, sink unit,work surface, oven, washing machine and fridge freezer included, splash backs.
Lounge- Double glazing, carpeted, radiator.
BedroomOne - Double bedroom, double glazed windows, radiator, carpeted.
BedroomTwo - Single bedroom, double glazed windows, radiator, carpeted.
Bathroom- Comprising: Low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with showerover, tiled splash back.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £725.00 per month (£167.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £836.53
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 14 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 467412
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Ryehill House, Nottingham, NG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nottingham Station0.5 miles
- Station St Tram Stop0.5 miles
- Lace Market Tram Stop0.9 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 46741208112018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.