London Road, Chatteris
- Extended Versatile Detached Bungalow
- 21 Ft Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom & Family Bathroom
- Single Garage & Extensive Off Road Parking Area
- Generous Rear Gardens
- Desirable Location
- No Onward Chain
If Your Looking For Space Look No Further! This Extended Detached Bungalow Offers a Versatile Living Space Boasting a 21Ft Open Place Living Area With Bi-Fold Doors, Four Double Bedrooms, Single Garage, Extensive Parking Area and Generous Gardens! No Onward Chain!
Hall Double glazed entrance door with stained glass inset, coved ceiling, recessed lighting and doors to access to loft :
Bedroom 1 3.38m (11'1") in to wardrobes x 3.36m (11')
Double glazed window to side aspect, fitted double wardrobes, radiator, coved ceiling, recessed lighting and door leading to:
En-suite Double glazed window to side aspect, wash hand basin with cupboard under and mixer tap, shower cubicle with fitted shower and sliding door, low-level WC, part tiled walls, heated towel rail and recessed lighting.
Bedroom 2 3.40m (11'2") in to wardrobes x 3.39m (11'1")
Double glazed box window to front aspect, fitted with a range of wardrobes with folding doors, radiator, coved ceiling and recessed lighting.
Bedroom 3 3.40m (11'2") max x 3.36m (11')
Double glazed box window to front aspect, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom 4 3.40m (11'2") x 3.38m (11'1") max
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved ceiling and recessed lighting.
Kitchen/Dining/ Living Room 6.47m (21'3") x 5.52m (18'1")
Double glazed bi folding doors to the garden, fitted with a modern range of high gloss wall and base level units and pan drawers, composite worktop, 1 ¼ bowl composite sink with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, fitted hob with extractor over and oven below , glass upstand and splashback, space and plumbing for fridge/ freezer, radiator, tiled flooring with under floor heating, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting and door leading to garage.
Store / Utility 2.91m (9'7") x 2.24m (7'4")
Double glazed door to side aspect, extensive storage, radiator, tiled flooring and door to hallway.
Double glazed window to side aspect, sunken jet bath with mixer tap, twin wash hand basins with mixer taps, WC with hidden cistern, tiled walls, mirrored alcoves, heated towel rail, door to cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
Attached garage with electric roller doors to front and rear, power and light connected, eaves storage space and plumbing for washing machine.
Extensive gravel driveway to front providing parking for several vehicles and leading to the garage at the side of the property. The rear garden with paved patio area to the rear of the property with the garden mainly laid to lawn with planted borders with raised flower beds to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
London Road, Chatteris
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.7 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.