Jersey Road, Hanwell, W7
- Four bedroom house
- Separate living room
- Fully fitted kitchen / diner
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Underfloor heating downstairs
- Modern bathroom
- Stylish loft conversion
- En suite shower room
- Double glazing
- South aspect garden
Jersey Road is a fashionable turning and well placed for both Northfields / Boston Manor and West Ealing with excellent transport links including Piccadilly Lines and West Ealing Main Line with future Crossrail connections. The property is also well placed for both Fielding Primary School and Elthorne High School alongside Elthorne and Boston Manor Parks.
This delightful Edwardian terraced family home comes with a separate living room, super fully fitted family kitchen / diner, downstairs cloakroom, underfloor heating throughout the ground floor, four bedrooms, modern bathroom, stylish loft conversion with en suite shower room, double glazing, gas fired central heating, excellent decorative order and SOUTH ASPECT GARDEN.
Council Tax Band: E EPC Rating TBC
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Jersey Road, Hanwell, W7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Manor Station0.5 miles
- Northfields Station0.6 miles
- Hanwell Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Sinton Andrews first opened their door in 1981. Founding partner and resident Gary Sinton recognised that Ealing deserved a modern, high quality and hardworking professional estate agency covering all aspects of the industry.
Ealing residents welcomed our fresh approach and in no time we blossomed into Ealing's leading independent agency with a well-earned reputation steeped in integrity and honesty. Fast forward well over 30 years and Gary still leads this family owned and run agency w
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SINT_003672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sinton Andrews, Ealing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.