Phoenix, Chapeltown Street, Manchester, M1
- Huge floor-to-ceiling windows
- Minimalist interiors with exposed concrete and steel
- Lush residents' garden with BBQs, fire pits and WiFi
- 35% bigger than the average new-build
- Join a community of owner-occupiers (no investors allowed!)
- 24/7 concierge service
- Pets are welcome
- Designed by award-winning architects Shedkm
- Help to Buy available
- Ready to move in now!
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
The open plan layout gives you more space to move and the huge floor-to-ceiling windows let natural light pour in across the apartment.
PHOENIX apartments are Capital & Centric's first homes in Manchester's new Piccadilly East neighbourhood. We're building a real community where you know your neighbours and where no investors are allowed.
PHOENIX is also pet friendly, so your furry family members are welcome too :)
Using the HELP TO BUY calculator, for this apartment you could receive the mortgage below:
5% Deposit - £9,750
20% Equity Loan from Help to Buy - £39,000
75% Total mortgage - £146,250
We're also offering NO DEPOSITS* on exchange - meaning it's even easier to bag yourself an awesome home and get on the property ladder.
We don't use estate agents, this means no hidden fees and you'll speak directly with the people who designed and built your home.
We make the experience of buying your home as transparent and convenient as possible. We provide independent financial and mortgage advice, and are always on hand to answer any queries on the design or spec. We know our homes inside-out, so who better to talk to than us.
"Piccadilly East is becoming a proper neighbourhood. Several independent businesses including Track Brewing, Chapeltown Picture House and live music venue Yerrrr bar are already bringing life back to the area behind Piccadilly train station and Piccadilly East is fast becoming one of the city's biggest development opportunities, said to be on a par with London's King's Cross".
*Deposit required on completion.
BrochuresThe Phoenix Brochure
Phoenix, Chapeltown Street, Manchester, M1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manchester Piccadilly Station0.2 miles
- New Islington Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.4 miles
About the development
- Phoenix is rising in Manchesters new Piccadilly East neighbourhood.
The CAPITAL&CENTRIC approach is what sets us apart from the rest; we do more than just make beautiful spaces.
We don’t just create buildings; we create places and communities and cultivate cultures. These are living and breathing environments where people work, live, eat, party and thrive. We always start with a great idea and then build with purpose. If it’s not new or innovative, then we don’t do it.
We also curate groundbreaking art, throw rooftop gar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PhoenixcandCLTD. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital & Centric. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.