Silver Street, Nailsea
- A well presented one bedroom retirement apartment
- Situated in close proximity to excellent shops and amenities
- Beautifully maintained large communal gardens
- Secure entry system and in house manager
- Entrance hall
- Lounge/diner with feature fireplace and access onto the balcony
- Fitted kitchen with integrated oven and hob
- One double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Access to communal lounge and laundry
- Non-allocated parking
Composite entrance door leading into the entrance hall.
7' 3'' x 5' 2'' (2.206m x 1.570m)
Georgian style panelled doors leading into the lounge/diner, bedroom, bathroom and walk in storage cupboard, coving to ceiling, smoke alarm, secure entry system, pulley cord. The cupboard houses the immersion tank, wall mounted coat hooks, heating thermostat, shelving, further panelled door leading into a cupboard housing the electric meter and fuse board.
19' 9'' x 11' 3'' x narrowing to 7'3" (6.012m x 3.426m x narrowing to 2.220m)
Television point, telephone point, wall points, feature fire place with composite mantle surround and hearth housing the electric coal effect fire, coving to ceiling, electric heater, entry through to the kitchen, uPVC double glazed double doors leading out onto a balcony with wrought iron surrounds.
6' 6'' x 7' 11'' (1.982m x 2.405m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear aspect, inset stainless steel bowl and drainer with swan neck mixer tap over, range of drawers, eyeline and base units with marble effect roll top work surfaces over, space and plumbing for slimline dishwasher, integrated Hotpoint eyeline oven and ceramic hob with extractor over, space for fridge freezer, tiled splashbacks, marble effect vinyl floor covering.
18' 0'' x 9' 2'' narrowing to 6'2" (5.481m x 2.786m narrowing to 1.897m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking rear aspect, electric heater, telephone point, television point, loft access hatch, built in wardrobe providing hanging and storage provisions.
8' 1'' x 6' 5'' (2.471m x 1.958m)
Four piece suite comprising of wash hand basin inset in vanity unit with high gloss cupboards below and to the side, panelled bath with mixer tap and hand held shower attachment over, emergency pull cord, shower cubicle housing the thermostatic shower, close coupled W.C, fully tiled, chrome heated towel rail, shaver point and Linolite, further Creda electric heater, extractor, useful pulley washing line, marble effect vinyl floor covering.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Silver Street, Nailsea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station1.1 miles
- Yatton Station4.1 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Here at West Coast we totally understand that your home is probably the biggest asset you'll own and we therefore pride ourselves on offering the best possible marketing with the latest technology in order to achieve the best price, coupled with a fantastic customer service.
Our experienced and professional team will ensure that you are kept up-to-date with the progress on your sale with regular feed back on viewings and weekly reports once a buyer has been found. Once more this is all
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10681276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by West Coast Properties, Nailsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.