Norfolk Street, Coventry, CV1
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared House)
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 979247
*** 1 DOUBLE BEDROOM + EN-SUITE AVAILABLE NOW! - Move in before Christmas!
***Stunning house share (all 5 bedrooms) available from SEPT 2021! *** Groups or room by room are welcome!
Are you looking for a place to call home? Share with a bunch of friendly people, newly decorated & 50 inch TVs in all rooms! Affordable deposit! Spacious double en-suite bedrooms, communal area, stylish kitted out kitchen with all appliances you need plus a low maintenance garden to sit out and enjoy
Fast WiFi/broadband with Freeview TV package
All bills included: Gas, Electric, Water and TV licence
EXCEPTIONAL MODERN SOCIAL HOUSE SHARE
A large 5 bedroom house situated in the sought-after location of Coundon. Close to local shops, places to relax & eat, bus and train station is just 15 minutes walk, with direct links to Warwick & Birmingham. Stone throw away to Coventry university.
The shared accommodation consists of a modern kitchen/living area and en-suite bedrooms
The living area has two sofas, a large 50 inch flat screen TV - great for socialising after along day at work or university.
The kitchen boasts two fridge freezers, gas cooker, washing machine,tumble dryer, microwave, and plenty of cupboard space.
Bedrooms are various sizes and are all fitted with a double bed, bedside table, chest of drawers, wardrobe, desk and comfortable chair, flat screen 50 inch Smart TV
As you would expect, gas central heating and double glazing throughout to keep you nice and warm, plus linked smoke alarms and emergency lighting for your safety.
This DEAL is inclusive of bills, included in the one fixed price you pay.
ALSO, a friendly and approachable landlord and maintenance team to keep the house working so you can focus on the more fun things!
£500ppcm with bills + high speed WiFi included.
cleaning and gardening services are available for additional fee upon request
We do thorough checks to create safe, homely and friendly house shares.
Please contact now (24 hours a day) to book a viewing. We can do viewings at days/times to suit you, including video tours. Flexible move in dates/times (pending successful application)
Contact us now to arrange a viewing!
Disclaimer - these rooms are not suitable for couples dues to council licence requirements
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £500.00 per month (£115.38 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £576.92
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 09 January, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accommodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 979247
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Norfolk Street, Coventry, CV1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station0.7 miles
- Canley Station1.3 miles
- Coventry Arena Station2.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee of £49 inc VAT you get:
* Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
* Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
* A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing service
* Registration of the tena
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 97924713122020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.