Jubilee House, Jubilee Drive, Liverpool
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- Split level apartment
- Currently tenanted until October 2021
- Recently converted church
- Investment Only
This apartment benefits from a mezzanine level which features a super-stylish bedroom and bathroom. Carpeted throughout, this property offers the perfect haven to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city. To top it off, you’ll also have an uber-modern, high-gloss kitchen - there’s not much more you could need from modern city living.
As for location, you’ll have everything you could possibly need within easy reach. Wavertree Retail Park, the University of Liverpool and the Royal Hospital are all within a 5 minute drive, so you’re perfectly placed for both work and play (you can also take a stroll if you fancy stretching your legs). Liverpool city centre is easily accessible and you have several public transport links close by; the bus stop is less than 1 minute away and Wavertree train station is just 10 minutes away.
Due to its ideal location, we guarantee this one won’t be on the market for long. If you’d like to take a closer look, make sure to give our team a call. And just so you know, images are for marketing purposes only so the internal fixtures and fittings may vary.
*Images are for marketing purposes only
BrochuresJubilee House, Jubilee Drive, Liverpool
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Jubilee House, Jubilee Drive, Liverpool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Edge Hill Station0.5 miles
- Liverpool Lime Street Station0.9 miles
- Liverpool Central Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or straw. It was found
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30268419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.