Trewinnard Court, Truro
- Substantial accommodation with over 3,100 sq ft
- Up to five bedrooms plus study
- Superb double aspect sitting room
- Formal dining room
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further first floor double bedrooms
- Three second floor rooms (bedroom, study and store room)
- Well-tended and mature southwest facing gardens and patio
- Large garage and allocated parking space
- Three bathrooms in total
Distances - Truro city centre – 1; Boscawen Park & tennis courts – 2; Idless Woods – 2; Malpas – 3; Trelissick Garden (National Trust) – 6; St Agnes – 7.5; Falmouth – 12; St Mawes – 19; Cornwall Airport – 19.5
(All distances are approximate and in miles)
The Property - This magnificent, spacious and elegant townhouse, the largest within Trewinnard Court, enjoys a southwest facing garden and provides classic accommodation over three floors whilst retaining period detailing and generous proportions. Situated just one mile from the centre of Truro, Trewinnard Court was originally built in 1911 for Truro Cathedral School. Converted into high quality homes in 1999, the development is considered to be one of the area’s most desirable and discrete locations.
Full and detailed brochure available to download.
The Location - Kenwyn Church Road is a leafy, edge of Truro location with the historic Kenwyn Church within a short walk. Within walking distance of Trewinnard Court are Truro’s varied shops, cathedral, restaurants, museum, cinema and coffee shops. Idless Woods are just two miles away where there are wonderful woodland walks and cycle trails along with a popular open-air café.
Brochures1 Trewinnard Court singles.pdfMore from Shore PartnershipRecently sold by Shore Partnership
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Trewinnard Court, Truro
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Truro Station0.4 miles
- Perranwell Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Shore Partnership is an exclusive and completely independent Cornish estate agent established by Andrew Berry, Ben Davies and Tim May. We provide a bespoke, trusted and personal property selling service of the very highest quality across mid, south and west Cornwall.
We believe your home should be a space where you will grow, hope and recharge. We market individual, desirable and very
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29344477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shore Partnership, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.