Northfield Road, Minehead, TA24
- Situated on the lower slopes of North Hill
- Purpose built 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- Spacious and modern accommodation
- Enjoying sweeping views over the Bristol Channel
- Communal Gardens
The property is situated within a block of similar apartments and stands in attractive well maintained communal gardens and is of block and brick construction with rendered elevations under a tiled roof and with the benefit of an intercom entry system, double glazing, gas fired central heating, ample power points, fully fitted and equipped kitchen, ensuite master bedroom and garage.
The popular holiday resort of Minehead is situated on the edge of the Exmoor National Park near to some of the very best moorland and woodland countryside where many delightful walks and other country pursuits can be enjoyed. Many of the well known attractions of the West Somerset and North Devon areas are within short motoring distance. Minehead provides good shopping facilities, has First, Middle and Upper schools and has a regular local bus service throughout the year. The West Somerset Steam Railway serves all stations to Bishops Lydeard and there are regular buses serving the County Town of Taunton some 25 miles away which has excellent shopping, leisure and entertainment facilities. Taunton also has direct access to the M5 motorway and is served by a mainline railway station.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Northfield Road, Minehead, TA24
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rhoose Station13.4 miles
About the agent
Our Minehead office specialises in a range of services from residential to commercial. As well as offering a wide range of houses for sale in Minehead and the surrounding areas, you'll also find commercial properties to buy and let. We also have a dedicated team who can offer a variety of Surveys and Valuations on your home and professional and agricultural services.
Our local agents have extensive experience in dealing with both town houses and country homes. They can offer besp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MIL200303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greenslade Taylor Hunt, Minehead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.