Perth Road, Leyton
- Two double bedrooms
- First floor Ex Warner flat
- Spacious lounge
- Own section of garden
- Own front door
- Long lease
- Short walk to Lea Bridge station
- Close to Leyton Jubilee Park
Just five minutes away is Lea Bridge overground station, itself just one stop and seven minutes from Stratford, putting all the post 2012 delights of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, as well as the gargantuan Westfield shopping centre, less than twenty minutes away door to door.
IF YOU LIVED HERE…
You'll be enjoying flawlessly immaculate Design & Decor throughout, with every inch of your 750 square feet finished to perfect. Your capacious front lounge has contrasting engineered hardwood running underfoot, a constellation of recessed spotlights overhead, chrome fittings, classic cast iron radiators and it's all awash with natural light thanks to the large bay window. Next door bedroom one's a solid double, with traditional cast iron hearth.
Your kitchen's sleek and boxfresh, with a full complement of appliances integrated into a suite of glossy white cabinets, timber countertops and an on trend metro tile backsplash. There's more flawless metro tilework in the bathroom, running seamlessly from floor to ceiling as well as around the tub. Finally, bedroom two's another substantial double with a pleasant garden view – it's worth nothing that thanks to the famously flexible Warner layout either bedroom can serve as a second reception.
Outside, The Waterworks Nature Reserve is just a ten minute walk anytime you want to escape the city, with Hackney Marshes beyond providing some of the vastest blue and green expanse for miles around. Still closer to home, Leyton Jubilee Park is just ten minutes' walk, perfect for morning jogs, afternoon picnics and evening strolls.
- Current and potential parents will be pleased to know that you have a full twenty primary/secondary schools in a one mile radius, all rated 'Good' or 'Outstanding' by Ofsted. Sybourn Primary is right across the road.
- Did we mention your garden? It's a wonderful expanse of zero maintenance Trulawn flanked by high timber fencing for privacy.
- The sumptuous surroundings of The Hare & Hounds gastropub are just a five minute walk. With a menu as deliciously inventive as the decor it's sure to become a favourite.
Lounge/Dining Room - 5.22m x 3.22m (17'1" x 10'6") -
Bedroom - 3.16m x 3.25m (10'4" x 10'7") -
Kitchen - 2.44m x 2.40m (8'0" x 7'10") -
Bathroom - 2.44m x 3.30m (8'0" x 10'9") -
Bedroom - 3.44m x 3.40m (11'3" x 11'1") -
Shared Garden - 7.3m x 7.3m (23'11" x 23'11") -
Explore our 'Locals Leyton' pages for everything this uniquely placed district has in store.
Like much of East London, Leyton has great transport links with the city and central London. Liverpool Street is just 12 minutes away, and you can reach Tottenham Court Road in 20.
With the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park just across the A12 you have all manner of shops and amenities within easy reach.
Housing stock is mostly sturdy Edwardian terraces, developed over time to provide a wide range of houses and apartments. Placed in something of a sweet spot between location and affordability, there are still bargains to be had.
BrochuresPerth Road, Leyton
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Perth Road, Leyton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lea Bridge0.2 miles
- St. James Street Station1.0 miles
- Leyton Midland Road Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to The Stow Brothers.
Established in 2014 in Walthamstow, at the heart of one of London's most diverse and energetic boroughs, we've since expanded to a second location in the neighbouring area of Wanstead and it's surrounds, and now a new third office located in Highams Park, also covering Chingford and Woodford, where our drive and enthusiasm to make The Stow Brothers the best estate agent throughout East London continues.
We believe that selling, buying, letting or rent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30270207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.