Westwood, Tumbling Hill, Pontefract
- Expansive Five Bedroom Detached
- High Quality Specification Throughout
- Five Separate Reception Rooms
- Good Sized One Bedroom Self Contained Annex
- Open Plan Modern Kitchen with Breakfast Room
- Modern En-Suites to Both Master and Guest Bedrooms
- Expansive Lawn, Stone Flagged Patios and Sun Terrace
- Electric Gated Driveway and Double Garage
- Sought After and Private Semi Rural Location
- Close to Motorway and Rail Networks
Nestled between the village of Darrington and the market town of Pontefract, drive up secluded, tree-lined Tumbling Hill to find Westwood – a prestigious family home impressive in both size and style.
Westwood offers everything you would need and more than you would expect from a five-bedroom detached property, with the advantage of being set between both rural and urban surroundings.
Behind secure private gates, this property oozes exclusivity.
It offers beautiful outdoor areas to enjoy and immaculately kept spacious interiors, perfect for both a growing and a large family.
This home has been renovated to an impeccably high standard over the past decade with first-class finishing touches in every room, and has evolved perfectly to suit the demands and requirements of the modern-day family.
Due to the number of rooms and social spaces to choose from, the layout offers plenty of flexibility and scope for the next homeowners to design their own lifestyle.
Offering fantastic curb appeal complete with a charming traditional front door and an
abundance of wooden-leaded windows, you must take a look and won’t be left disappointed once you step inside.
**MOBILE BROWSING - PRESS THE QUICK EMAIL LINK TO REQUEST THE UNIQUE AND BESPOKE LUXURY BROCHURE**
**DESKTOP BROWSING – PRESS BELOW LINK TO OPEN FULL PROPERTY BROCHURE**
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Westwood, Tumbling Hill, Pontefract
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pontefract Baghill Station1.3 miles
- Pontefract Monkhill Station1.8 miles
- Pontefract Tanshelf Station1.8 miles
About the agent
We are qualified experts at selling high-value, unique and outstanding homes across Yorkshire and beyond. Both our Property Sales and Creative Teams have the experience, knowledge and skills to market your home to the most suitable buyers and provide you with the highest level of dedicated support at every stage of your home selling.
Through expert market and local knowledge, and an assessment of your property, you will be advised on your best priced sales strategy. We will talk you thr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10372423. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields Luxe, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.