Court Close, Kidlington
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Ample Off Road Parking To The Front
- Newly Installed Kitchen/Family Room
- Large Detached Garden Room
- In Excess Of 3,000 Square Feet
- Modern En-Suites
- Self-Contained Annex
- Attractive Blend of Modern & Classic
- Live Viewing and Booking Available at aredhouse.co.uk
The fabulous, newly installed, kitchen has a large kitchen island, solid granite work tops and opens to light and airy dining and family spaces, between which large bifold doors open onto the garden. Off the kitchen there is a useful utility room, which links through to the integral garage. Also, on the ground floor there is a large sitting room, a study, a further reception room (currently used as a bedroom) and a cloakroom. From the hallway there is internal access to the annex, which consists of sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Upstairs there are six generous double bedrooms, two of which enjoy modern en-suite facilities. Three of the bedrooms also benefit from walk in wardrobes. Also on this floor is a recently installed family bathroom.
Outside there is ample parking to the front and a double garage. The rear, south westerly facing, garden is private and, like the property, generously proportioned. It consists of a large lawn area, a range of out buildings and entertaining areas.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Court Close, Kidlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station1.4 miles
- Islip Station2.3 miles
- Hanborough Station3.5 miles
About the agent
We are an independent family owned and run property service agency. Since opening in 2012, AREA have grown to be one of the largest agencies locally, with a reputation we are proud of. Do give us a call to see what all the fuss is about!
You can book valuations and viewings live on our website 24/7 - please visit aredhouse.co.uk to book your appointment.
We are not just another faceless estate agents. We are here to help you; your best interests are at the heart of o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10688699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alistair Redhouse Estate Agents Ltd, Kidlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.