Guildhall Walk, Portsmouth
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT (except laundry and broadband)
- Modern furnished student room with En-suite
- Located in the heart of the City
- Available September 2021 - MUST BE SEEN
- Close to University
Located in the Heart of The City within secure building offering excellent access to amenities. This private accommodation includes bed, wardrobe, office desk, chair and private shower room and w.c.
There is a communal lounge/kitchen area for the rooms that are located on this floor. This area has sofas, breakfast bar, dining room table and chairs, plus fitted cooker and fridge freezer.
*** AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2021 - MUST BE SEEN ***
'Rent excludes the Tenancy Deposit and any other charges or fees - please contact us for further information or visit our website.'
Guildhall Walk, Portsmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station0.2 miles
- Portsmouth Harbour Station0.6 miles
- Fratton Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. With a network of over 120 branches, Leaders provides its customers and clients with a comprehensive range of property services including: residential sales, lettings and property management, financial advice, conveyancing, surveys and valuations and land and new homes, meaning our clients and customers can achieve all their property solutions 'Under One
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P85229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Lettings, Southsea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.