Hampden Way, Watford WD17 4SS
- Chain free sale
- Modern, low maintenance family home
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Private rear garden
- Four bedrooms/two bathrooms
- Extended/refurbished in 2013
The ground floor is made up of an entrance hallway, guest cloakroom, study, large reception room, utility room and a 40 ft kitchen/dining room/family room with granite worktop surfaces and fully integrated appliances. The first floor has four double bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe as well as an en-suite shower room.
Externally, there is a secluded and child friendly west facing garden and in addition to the garage, there is off road parking for two cars.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hampden Way, Watford WD17 4SS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station1.5 miles
- Garston (Herts) Station1.7 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.7 miles
About the agent
You'll enjoy Salters Residential, with a refreshingly personal service delivered by Watford born-and-bred property expert Alan Salter.
"I work with absolute transparency and accountability and I LOVE HELPING PEOPLE MOVE. I don't tie sellers in to long-term contracts and i'll also help you negotiate the best terms on your onward purchase, giving you exceptional value for money. Why not call me for a chat today?"
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0112. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Salters Residential, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.