North Street, Caerwys
- Forming Part of A Converted Period Property
- Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment
- Spacious Living/ Dining Room
- Allocated Parking
- Communal Courtyard
- Central, Convenient Location
OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
19' 8'' x 17' 5'' (5.993m x 5.32m) narrows to 3.05
Bright good sized living area offering ample space for both relaxing and dining. Having high ceilings, wooden flooring, built-in shelving, electric storage heaters and a marble fire-surround. UPVC window to the front elevation, door off to the hall and opening through to the inner hall
10' 1'' x 8' 4'' (3.08m x 2.53m)
Fitted with a range of base units with complementary work-surfaces over with inset stainless steel sink unit. Fitted wall cupboards, space and plumbing for washing machine, built-in single oven with hob and extractor over, electric heater, tiled flooring, small high-level window plus a UPVC picture window to the side elevation
7' 8'' x 7' 3'' (2.330m x 2.201m)
Comprising of a white three piece suite:- panelled bath with shower over, rail and curtain, low flush W.C., pedestal wash hand basin with mirror and light above. Wall mounted heater and built-in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Having part Minton style flooring and part wooden flooring and giving access to the two bedrooms
15' 2'' x 8' 1'' (4.615m x 2.46m)
Having wood effect flooring, electric storage heater and UPVC window overlooking the rear courtyard
8' 6'' x 5' 10'' (2.59m x 1.77m)
Having wood effect flooring, electric heater and UPVC window to the side elevation
REAR COURTYARD/ PARKING
Communal area to the rear of the building offering an outside space to sit and relax, allocated parking bay
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
North Street, Caerwys
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Flint Station7.2 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Sass & Co Independent Estate Agents
Sass & Co are an Independent family run Estate Agents specialising in Residential Sales in and around the Flintshire and Denbighshire area.
Having a wealth of knowledge and experience, our dedicated team are here to help you on your next property journey.
Whether you are looking to sell your current property or find your dream home Remember - “We’ve Got It Covered”
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10447653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sass & Co, Caerwys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.