Woodyard Mews, Vine Street
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT
- Set in this sought after location
- Stone's throw from 'Bishy Road' shopping parade
- Modern kitchen with fitted units
- Spacious double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Allocated car parking space
- Brick cycle store
- Short stroll to Rowntree Park
Entrance Hall - Via communal entrance with stairs to second floor, door to;
Living/Dining Kitchen - 4.22m x 3.84m (13'10 x 12'7) - uPVC double glazed window to front and uPVC double glazed window to side, electric storage unit, TV point, power points. Kitchen area with quality range of fitted light Oak wall and base mounted units with work surfaces over, built-in stainless steel electric oven, electric hob and stainless steel extractor hood over, inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer taps over, built-in fridge and automatic washing machine. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom - 3.35m 1.52m x 3.05m 1.52m (11' 5" x 10' 5") - uPVC double glazed window to rear, 4 door fitted wardrobes, electric storage unit, TV point, power points. Carpet
Bathroom - Quality three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with power shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, fully tiled walls, electric towel radiator. Tiled flooring.
Outside - To the rear of the building is one allocated parking space and brick cycle store.
BrochuresBrochureWoodyard Mews, Vine Street
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Woodyard Mews, Vine Street
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- York Station0.6 miles
- Poppleton Station3.1 miles
About the agent
As one of York's leading estate agents Churchills have three local offices offering a wide range of homes for sale around York and the surrounding villages. Our Team are experienced, enthusiastic and friendly, we deal in the sale and rental of residential property in and around York. Our aim is to provide a professional, yet approachable, service offering informed advice from experienced property professionals through proactive marketing techniques.Ch
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30271870. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchills Estate Agents, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.