Park Crescent, Brighton
- 5 Bedrooms
- Period Features
- Brighton Mainline Railway Station within 0.5mi
- Private Gardens for Sole Use of Residents
- Potential Rental Income
- Grade II star listed Regency Crescent
- Attic Rooms
Park Crescent is a substantial sized property that benefits from being extremely versatile. On the ground floor there is a large sitting room with working fireplace, kitchen that has ample space for a dining table, making this the perfect place to entertain guests. Completing the ground floor is the pantry/ store room. Moving to the first floor you will find 3 good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the lower ground floor there is another living room, two good size bedrooms, family bathroom with a separate WC. Finishing off this floor, there is a store and utility room. The property also benefits from a south eastly facing garden that is ideal for the summer months. The garden leads to Park Crescent which was previously the Prince of Wales Cricket Ground, donated to Brighton Cricket Club by their patron, the future King George IV. The last match was played in 1847 and in 1849 A H Wilds bought the land and built an elegant crescent of houses to enclose the grounds.
This exceptional gem of a home is located in a highly sought after area and in the catchment for numerous renowned schools with excellent Ofsted ratings. Brighton beach and the city centre are within easy walking distance and The South Downs National Park with vast open expanses are a short ride away. The property is close to the recently redeveloped Open Market and London Road/Preston Circus area which offer numerous restaurants and a vibrant foodie scene. The famous Brighton Laines & beach are within walking distance. Artist open houses run through the spring months along with summer fairs and street parties in the city and surrounding streets. Brighton Mainline Station is within a 15 minute walk which is ideal for the morning commuter offering strong links to London and along the coast.
These properties rarely come up for sale, so an internal inspection is a must!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Park Crescent, Brighton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.3 miles
- Brighton Station0.5 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Through excellent service in sales or letting, we aim to offer clients an efficient and honest service. We seek to serve the communities of Brighton & Hove and the surrounding peripheries in a manner that displays integrity and trustworthiness, whilst at all times endeavouring to find the best price for your property and the best value for money on your new home.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101297004963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kendrick Property Services, Brighton & Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.