Earls Court Road, W8
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- High Ceilings
- Separate Kitchen
- Wooden Floors
- Moments to Holland Park
Earls Court Road is conveniently located between Earls Court and High Street Kensington, with the closest tube stations being Earls Court and Kensington Olympia, the entrance to Holland Park is at the end of the road.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Earls Court Road, W8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Earls Court Station0.3 miles
- High Street Kensington Station0.4 miles
- West Brompton Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2020 by two property obsessed estate agents, with over 35 years combined experience, Landstones brings a wealth of experience to the West London Market. Based in the heart of Kensington & Chelsea, our local knowledge and commitment to bringing you the best service sets us apart from the crowd.
Here at Landstones we aim to do things differently, we don't go in for gimmicks or empty promises we just commit ourselves to working hard and diligently in order to achieve the best re
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RL0536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Landstones, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.