Goodluck Hope, Orion Building, E14
- One bedroom 560 sq ft
- 12th floor
- Full height windows
- The Picture House resident facility
- The Steam House resident facility
- The 1595 Club resident facility
- The Work House resident facility
- The Courtyard resident facility
- The Water House resident facility
A one bedroom apartment of approximatey 560 square feet located on 12th floor of Goodluck Hope, an exciting new development located on the historic Leamouth Peninsula, with incredible views along the River Thames.
Residents of Goodluck Hope will benefit from exclusive onsite facilities including a fully-equipped gym, swimming pool, cinema, health spa, business centre, lounge and a 24-hour concierge service.
The development will also include new shops, restaurants, bars and outside spaces to eat, shop and relax in.
In keeping with area tradition, The Wharf Brewing Company will be setting up shop and opening a brewhouse for visitors to learn more about the process and enjoy an ale or two.
Goodluck Hope is a new riverside neighbourhood comprising 804 homes located directly on the River Thames at the historic Leamouth Peninsula. Surrounded by water on three sides and situated adjacent to London City Island, the development is Ballymore’s latest east London success story, an extension of a strong footprint that has already delivered some of the most ambitious regeneration schemes in the area. The masterplan also includes 2,000 sq m of commercial space, 235 sq m of education floor space, a brewery, and a restored Grade II-listed Orchard Dry Dock. For those looking to take advantage of the riverside location for commuting, there will be a new Thames Clipper service at Goodluck Hope making Canary Wharf accessible in 17 minutes and London Bridge in 31 minutes.
*CGI photos created for illustration purposes*
Goodluck Hope, Orion Building, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canning Town Station0.3 miles
- East India Station0.3 miles
- Royal Victoria Station0.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to buying, selling, letting, managing a property portfolio or finding the ideal property investment in London, there is no other firm in the capital that can match Circa London for the outstanding service, level of professional expertise and attention to detail. We are a niche independent agency able to put our client's needs first. Our most precious asset is our reputation for being the best in the business.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2555118. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Circa London, Southwark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.