Southwark Park Road, London, SE16
- 10 year build warranty (BLP)
- Large duplex apartment (over 1000 square feet)
- Private Roof Terrace (25ft x 14ft)
- Engineered oak flooring
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with integrated BOSCH appliances
- Quartz Worktops in the kitchen
- Fantastic views
- 250 year lease
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
The apartment is arranged over three levels, with the large reception room, separate kitchen with Bosch appliances guest bathroom occupying the second-floor.
Three bedrooms (one ensuite) and a family bathroom are on the third floor whilst you'll find the roof terrace on the fourth floor .
The building occupies a prominent corner position, with fantastic views and within close proximity to Bermondsey station.
Within a short walk are the banks of the Thames and the green open spaces of King's Stairs Gardens and the larger Southwark Park.
The immediate area is home to a number of theatre and film studios, as well as some excellent, renowned pubs and cafes such as The Mayflower, The Ship and The Brunel, and the charming Watchhouse Café.
St James's Road is extremely well located for transport links. Bermondsey Station runs London Undergound services to (Jubilee Line) to Canary Wharf, Bond Street, London Bridge and Waterloo Stations among others.
Caddingtons and their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these adverts. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, computer generated images and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
Southwark Park Road, London, SE16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bermondsey Station0.4 miles
- South Bermondsey Station0.6 miles
- Surrey Quays Station0.8 miles
About the agent
We have been successfully dealing with some of London’s finest new homes since 2004, working on over 100 new home developments and having an intimate knowledge of London's well known buildings bringing it to its rightful audience in a personal manner that is now lost in the very corporate style of modern agency.
We’ve combined estate agency with technology and our in-house marketing team to offer our customers advice and solutions when it comes to pricing, functionality, design and spec
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CADD_STJ1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Caddingtons, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.