Vane Street, Hartlepool
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- POPULAR ESTATE
- MODERN KITCHEN
A spacious, 3 Bedroom, Semi Detached house located on the popular Headland estate in Hartlepool. Features include 2 Reception Rooms, modern Kitchen, white Bathroom suite to First Floor and Gardens to front and rear.
A spacious, 3 Bedroom, Semi Detached house located on the popular Headland estate in Hartlepool. Features include 2 Reception Rooms, modern Kitchen, white Bathroom suite to First Floor and Gardens to front and rear. In our opinion the house would suit the needs of an investor or first time buyer. In brief the accommodation comprises:- Entrance Hallway with stairs to First Floor Landing, Lounge with wood burning stove, through Diner, fitted Kitchen with space for appliances, 3 Bedrooms to First Floor and a 3 piece Bathroom suite. Externally there are Gardens to front and rear.
UPVC door to front with matching opaque leaded window to side, stairs to First Floor Landing, radiator.
Lounge 12' 8" x 11' 9" (plus bay) ( 3.86m x 3.58m (plus bay) )
Double glazed bay window to front, free standing wood burning stove with tiled hearth, radiator, TV point, open arch leading to:-
Dining Room 10' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.25m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of base units with wood chop working surfaces incorporating one and a half bowl sink/drainer unit with stainless steel mixer tap, range cooker with 5 ring gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, understairs storage cupboard, fluorescent strip light, double glazed window overlooking rear Garden, part tiled walls, door leading to side.
Downstairs W C
Low level WC with chrome flush.
First Floor Landing
Loft access, double glazed window to side.
Master Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, telephone point.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 7' 6" ( 2.95m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard.
Indian stone patio leading to rear gate, decked area, enclosed with a variety of shrubbery.
This property has an offer accepted subject to contract but is still currently available to view
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Vane Street, Hartlepool
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hartlepool Station1.2 miles
- Seaton Carew Station3.0 miles
- Horden Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Hartlepool Manners & Harrison office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Manners & Harrison has a heritage stretching back to the 1850’s, with a wealth of experience, you can trust we are the experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Manners & Harrison as your estate agent…
>> Your local Manners & Harrison team in Hartlepool
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR114432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.