Turberville Place, Warwick
- One Bedroom Apartment
- First Floor
- Freshly Painted Throughout
- Walking Distance to Warwick Town Centre
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- One Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Available Immediately
Accommodation briefly comprises of master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, spacious and bright lounge, fully fitted kitchen with integral appliances and bathroom with shower over bath. The property further benefits from gas central heating and one allocated parking space.
Holding Deposit - Before your application can be fully considered, you will need to pay to a holding deposit equivalent to one weeks' rent for the property you are interested in. This is calculated by the following method: (monthly price x 12) / 52
Tenancy Deposit - The tenancy deposit is the equivalent amount to one months' rent and is due upon signing the Tenancy Agreement
Application Process - Once we are in receipt of the application form, holding deposit, photographic I.D and proof of address we will then consider the property let subject to satisfactory references and contract.
Non-Housing Act Tenancies (for Company Lets ) - Fee - Company Let Application Fee of £350.00 + VAT
Money Laundering Regulations - Prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
Listing - Photographs are displayed for general information and it must not be inferred that any item is included as part of the rental. References to fixtures, fittings and furnishings listed cannot be taken as a matter of fact and any prospective tenant should seek to verify these prior to reservation. You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included / excluded and what parking facilities are available.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Turberville Place, Warwick
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warwick Station0.5 miles
- Warwick Parkway Station0.8 miles
- Leamington Spa Station2.4 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years experience selling and letting property in Warwickshire we are one of the largest independent estate agents in the area.
We take care of in excess of 650 residential properties in and around Warwickshire for locally, nationally and internationally based landlords.
Established on Euston Place in 1996 we have built on our professional service; employing fully qualified, experienced staff with a vast knowledge of the local area.
We take great care in presenti
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103364000104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crabb Curtis Property Services, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.