France Street, Rotherham
- A stunning property , beautifully presented throughout
- Entrance hall
- Kitchen with cooking facilities
- Separate lounge and dining room
- Two good size bedrooms to the first floor
- Family bathroom
- Spacious loft conversion
- Double glazing and gas central heating
- Rear garden area
EPC band: E
This beautifully presented property offers generous living accommodation and an early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size within. Having been completely refurbished it is ready to move your furniture into with no work whatsoever required. Three bedroom end terrace property briefly comprising of :
Spacious entrance hall , laminate flooring and side facing window. Fitted kitchen with feature brickwork surrounding the individual base units beneath complimentary worktops. Ample wall units. Integrated fan assisted oven and 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Tiled splashbacks and laminate flooring. Rear facing window. The central heating boiler is wall mounted. Beautifully presented dining room. Door opening to a storage area and stairs going down to the cellar. Stunning front facing facing lounge with electric fire within a modern surround and feature shelving to the sides of the chimney breast. Front facing window and door. Staircase leading to the first floor.
Front facing master bedroom and second bedroom to the rear. The family bathroom has a four piece suite comprising of bath in tiled surround, wash hand basin mounted on a vanity unit, wc. and double shower cubicle . Full tiling to the shower cubicle and the splashbacks and laminate flooring. A door from the landing area opens to give access to a second staircase leading to the loft conversion and third bedroom. Fabulous room flooded with natural light due to a large skylight window.
To the rear of the property is a well presented low maintenance garden which has an attractive paved seating area. The property is situated in Parkgate close to local shopping facilities and just a few minutes away from Parkgate Retail World. Situated upon a no through road.
France Street, Rotherham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.7 miles
- Swinton (S. Yorks.) Station2.7 miles
- Mexborough Station3.4 miles
About the agent
At Yopa East Midlands we’re proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that’s clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a com
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 139387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, East Midlands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.