Richmond Avenue, London
- 4 bedroom detached house
- Detached garage and off street parking
- Wrap around garden
- large kitchen/dining and conservatory areas
- Within walking distance of the station and shops
- Close to Highams Park Lake and open spaces
- EPC energy rating C (71)
The house has an attractive design and is quite unique in the street. It is conveniently only a short walk to the nearest overground station and local shops. The journey into Liverpool Street Station is under half an hour, and Epping Forest with its acres of lovely walks is the same distance away, so you can enjoy the very best of town and country.
The house is full of a light and positive ambience, which is very evident in the master bedroom that runs the length of the house, with windows to the street and the garden. The landing has doors onto the balcony which is covered in summer wisteria, and hidden from view it is the ideal place to relax on a sunny afternoon.
The corner position gives the house a long frontage, with room for a lawn, pond and waterfall feature. The rear garden is a colourful mix of foliage and shrubbery and it is a calm oasis where you can enjoy the seasonal changes.
What the Owner says:
Working to high standards we have made changes to the house and renovated it throughout. The kitchen and dining room were formed into one large and hospitable room, which is the busy daily hub of the house, and where there have been many chatty meals around the kitchen table. And as a family home, we have also ensured there is plentiful storage space.
We added a spacious conservatory, where you can appreciate the charming garden view. It is an all year room and the perfect entertaining venue. When the children and grandchildren visit there can be twenty people for a meal, and putting tables together they can easily seat everyone in the conservatory. There is a natural flow of rooms in the house and it is easy to offer hospitality. When we held a party for VE Day, guests happily wandered between house and garden.
We are sad the time has come to downsize but say the house is at its best when full of people and needs a family. We will miss the space, the garden, and the freedom to stroll in the forest but take away many very happy memories.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 16'10 x 11'11 (5.13m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 21'3 x 10'7 (6.48m x 3.23m)
- Conservatory Area: 21'2 x 12'1 (6.46m x 3.69m)
- Utility Room: 9'10 x 8'4 (3.00m x 2.54m)
- Study: 9'3 x 8'1 (2.82m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'6 x 11'11 (5.03m x 3.63m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'0 (3.25m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'8 x 9'7 (3.25m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'2 x 8'10 (2.80m x 2.69m)
- Off Street Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Richmond Avenue, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.3 miles
- Chingford Station1.4 miles
- Woodford Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 54301426. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.