Scholars Lane, Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Secure Gated Complex
- Two Parking Spaces
- Town Centre Location
- Approved Planning to Extend
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- No Upward Chain
- EPC Rating - C
Stratford Upon Avon - is internationally famous as the birthplace of William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and attracts almost four million visitors a year. Stratford is also a prosperous riverside market town with fine restaurants and inns, a good choice of public and private schools and excellent sporting and recreational amenities. The town is ideally placed for access to the M40, other major road and rail networks, and Birmingham International Airport.
Services - Mains water, gas, drainage and electricity are connected to the property. No tests have been undertaken to the service installations. Interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries and investigations before finalising their offer to purchase.
Tenure - We understand that the property is for sale Freehold.
Council Tax - We understand that the property has been placed in band F with Stratford upon Avon District Council.
Viewings - strictly by appointment with the Agents.
BrochuresBrochureScholars Lane, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Scholars Lane, Stratford-Upon-Avon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station0.4 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station1.4 miles
- Wilmcote Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Sheldon Bosley Knight, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Stratford Business & Technology Park, Banbury Road, Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37 7GZ
Sheldon Bosley Knight, launched this year, is a collaboration between Sheldon Bosley & Knight Rennie. The two companies started working together initially as a joint venture to take advantage of the booming new homes market as the number of new-build homes being started and finished in England is at its highest level for almost a decade. Together we have decades of experience and unrivalled local knowledge with offices across Stratford, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth and the Cotswolds.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30276979. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sheldon Bosley Knight, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.