26 Church Lane, Lincoln LN2 1QR
- Period detached family residence, extended in 1970's
- Located in uphill Lincoln close to Cathedral
- Two reception rooms, breakfast room, kitchen
- Cloakroom, lobby/utility
- Three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to master, family shower room
- Exterior grounds extend to approx 0.15 acre (sts)
- Driveway, garage
- Gas central heating. EPC:
The building has many distinctive and attractive architectural features including stone mullion windows and a rosemary tiled pitched roof. The lodge has been enlarged in years past to provide a good range of family accommodation which still offers potential for further extension and development in the future, subject to any necessary planning/building consents. The garden is part wall enclosed and extends to in the region of 0.15 acres (STS) The internal accommodation briefly comprises: Ground floor - entrance vestibule, breakfast kitchen, dining room, sitting room, rear porch/utility; First floor - three bedrooms with en-suite bathroom to bedroom 1 and a separate shower room. Outside There is space to park two vehicles off the road in front of the double garage.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
26 Church Lane, Lincoln LN2 1QR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lincoln Central Station0.9 miles
- Hykeham Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Robert Bell & Company has been one of the most prominent property consultancies in Lincolnshire for over two hundred years and as a practice of Chartered Surveyors we offer an outstanding range of professional property services. As the county agent we reach from the Humber in the north down into the Fens in the south, and from the River Trent in the west out to the wide sandy beaches of the East Coast.
The reason for our longevity and success? Our compan
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10588503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Bell & Company, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.