2 Annabel Close, London
- 860 Sqft (excluding the balcony)
- Spacious open plan living
- Separate study area
- Family bathroom and ensuite shower
- Within"Outstanding" Mayflower School catchment
- Generous storage options
- Long lease and no onward chain
- Great transport links
- Excellent local amenities
- Integrated kitchen
Shepherd Court is set within a sought after block in the catchment of the prestigious Mayflower Primary School which is rated “ Outstanding” by Ofsted. All Saints and Poplar DLR is within half a mile. Shepherd Court is within walking distance of Chrisp Street Market and several large supermarket chains. A great location for the smart commuter, small family and young professionals with shops, bars, restaurants and amenities of Canary Wharf very close by.
The magnificent open plan living is excellently proportioned between living, dining and fully integrated kitchen space and is further enhanced by a study area ideal for working from home and a balcony equally suited for relaxing or entertaining. The generous hallway which has storage aplenty, with the potential to use one of the storage areas as utility space, accesses two generous double bedrooms one of which benefits from built in wardrobes and an ensuite shower room. The family bathroom has a bath and shower and is an excellent size.
Boasting quality flooring and carpet throughout, this property has a 246 year lease and is being sold with no onward chain.
BrochuresBrochure2 Annabel Close, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
2 Annabel Close, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- All Saints Station0.3 miles
- Langdon Park Station0.3 miles
- West India Quay Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Here at Aston Gray we use our wealth of experience to combine the best elements of an online agency with that of a high street agency , enabling us to offer a high level of customer satisfaction relating to results, communication and service.
Our modern way of working, utilising the most up to date technology with more traditional methods ensures that our fees are both competitive and transparent.
Aston Gray is built on trusted relationships.
We handle the sale and letting o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30277764. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aston Gray, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.