High Street, Bottesford
- Bingham and surrounding
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Children Welcome
- Sorry, No Smokers
- Pets Considered
Richard Watkinson & Partners are excited to introduce to you this delightful 2 bedroom cottage in the beautiful village of Bottesford. Bottesford is a village and civil parish in Leicestershire, England. It lies in the Vale of Belvoir and forms part of the Borough of Melton, as its largest village.
This property has been modernised and comprises of kitchen with electric oven / hob, fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher, Dining Room, Lounge with log burner and under stairs storage, Two Double Bedrooms, Utility housing a washing machine and tumble dryer, and modern Family bathroom with shower over bath.
Externally the property benefits from off street parking and an outbuilding.
Council Tax Band B
Dinemsions: Kitchen: 3.87 x 2.01m, Dining RoomL 3.87 x 2.90m, Lounge: 3.89 x 3.13, Bedroom 1: 3.91 x 3.14m, Bedroom2: 3.28 x 3.08m, Bathroom: 3.02 x 1.98m.
NO SMOKERS, PETS BY APPROVAL AND CHILDREN WELCOME
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
High Street, Bottesford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bottesford Station0.5 miles
- Elton & Orston Station2.1 miles
- Aslockton Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Richard Watkinson and Partners offer a network of independent estate and letting agents operating through out Nottinghamshire and covering the counties of Lincolnshire and Leicestershire also. We include offices in Southwell, Newark, Bingham, Radcliffe on Trent and Mansfield.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30278559. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Watkinson & Partners, Newark - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.