- Detached Family Home
- 3/4 Bedrooms
- L Shaped Reception Space
- Family Area & Conservatory
- Open Plan Kitchen
- Two Ensuites & A Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking & Integral Garage
- No Onward Chain
On the ground floor is a spacious 'L' shaped reception space with a step down to a family TV area. Off the back of the room is a conservatory. Across the front of the ground floor, is an open plan modern fitted kitchen, with a range of wall and base units with work tops. There is a dividing centre island with breakfast bar and an inset four ring has hob and extractor over. There is an integral electric oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. A separate utility room is next to the integral garage with spaces for appliances. Two ground floor bedrooms offer flexible guest space and if you require a study. One of the bedrooms has an ensuite shower room and an aspect over the rear garden.
Upstairs is the 19ft main bedroom with a dual aspect to the front and back. Off to the corner is another ensuite, with a panelled bath, wash hand basin and WC. There is a family bathroom adjacent to the final bedroom, which overlooks the garden. Outside and to the back, is an enclosed lawned rear garden that backs on to woodland, and there is side access to the front. The front has a private driveway, lawned garden and the door leading in to the single garage.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Liss Station0.5 miles
- Petersfield Station3.8 miles
- Liphook Station4.0 miles
About the agent
We are a fully independent business that has quickly built up an enviable network of branches across Surrey and Hampshire. Two thirds of our business comes via recommendations, demonstrating that we are totally committed to providing our clients with a proactive and dynamic approach to moving, from start to finish.
Contact us today and your local property expert will be in touch to arrange your FREE no ob
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540037454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne, Petersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.