Leaford Crescent, Watford
- 2 bed first floor maisonette with private garden
- Double Bedroom with good sized second bedroom
- Modern kitchen
- Good Sized Bathroom
- Spacious and bright living room
- Loft access
- Private garden
Entering on the ground floor, there are steps that lead up to the main flat.
The first floor contains; large bright living room, modern kitchen, good sized bathroom, double bedroom and additional second bedroom.
The property also benefits from loft access, private garden and separate garage.
The Gables is situated within walking distance of local shops, bus services and numerous schools as well as having major road links such as the M1 and M25 all very close by.
The lease expires - 30/08/2150
Brochures(Custom) 4 Page L...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Leaford Crescent, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford North Station0.9 miles
- Watford Junction Station1.1 miles
- Watford Station1.4 miles
About the agent
''At Claytons we see ourselves more as a family than a team.
When someone who has been with us for five years is considered a newbie you can see that our staff are long standing, hard working and loving what they do.
Check out our experienced and knowledgable team and feel free to get in touch with any property related questions you have. We're here to help.''
BASED IN THE PARADE ... Claytons' ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102713013783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Claytons Estate Agents, Garston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.