Western Road, Branksome Park, BH13
- Immaculately presented family house
- Three double bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen/dining room
- Bi-folding doors onto the rear garden
- Downstairs shower room
- Modern fitted family bathroom
- South facing rear garden
- Ample off road parking
- Walking distance to Westbourne and Branksome Beach
Branksome Park is predominantly a conservation area covering several hundred acres to the west of Bournemouth, an area known for its outstanding natural beauty with tree-lined avenues and indigenous pines and rhododendrons. Westbourne village is a short level walk away and offers a variety of independent shops, restaurants and coffee houses. Bournemouth town centre is also easily commutable and offers a more diverse range of high street and local shops. Branksome Park also boasts short walks to the award winning blue flag beaches of Alum and Branksome Chine. The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the M27 motorway with London just 1 hour 30 minutes commute. There are also main line train routes from either Poole or Bournemouth railway stations which connect the Weymouth to London Waterloo South West train service.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Western Road, Branksome Park, BH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station0.8 miles
- Parkstone Station1.7 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We have been helping people sell their homes for over 175 years. This is the foundation on which our business is built. Starting from a single office in Mayfair, our network has grown to just shy of 100 offices across England.
The thing that sets Winkworth apart from other estate agencies is the people who run our offices. Our directors own their businesses; they are local folk who, quite simply, love their patches and know them inside out. And then there are the mechanics of the Winkwo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PEN200318. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.