Devon Road, NEWARK
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Generous Rear Garden
- Close To Amenities
- No Chain
Three bedroom semi detached house with off street parking generous garden, plenty of outdoor storage and no onward chain. The property is close to Schools, bus routes and shops.
Perfect first time buyers property! This three bedroom semi detached house has plenty of room for a young family with living room, kitchen / diner, bathroom and wooden leanto on the ground floor/ Three bedrooms and separate toilet on the first floor. The outside has a generous rear garden with mulitiple sheds, work shop, pyramid playroom / storage room and man made celler / bunker. There is a hard standing drive at the front and gated access to the side.
Door to entrance hall.
Stairs to the first floor landing.
Living Room 11' 11" x 6' 4" ( 3.63m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, electric fire with surround and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 9' 5" x 12' 3" ( 2.87m x 3.73m )
Wall and base units, stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine, cooker, wall mounted boiler and understairs storage.
Bathroom with low level wc, panelled bath, wash hand basin, shower, heated towel rail, sink, tiled flooring and an obscured double glazed window to rear.
Lean To 13' 4" x 9' 4" ( 4.06m x 2.84m )
Door to rear and power.
Loft access and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 8' 11" x 12' 9" Min extending to 13' 1" ( 2.72m x 3.89m Min extending to 3.99m )
Bedroom with fitted wardrobe and double glazed window to front.Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" x 9' 6" ( 2.03m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear plus radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 10' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.12m )
Built in cupboard, double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
The rear garden is laid to lawn with a play area and a number of outbuildings including a timber shed, workshop, pyramid shed, and a bunker/store.
To the front of the property is a driveway which is enclosed plus a pathway leading to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Devon Road, NEWARK
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Newark Castle Station1.2 miles
- Newark North Gate Station1.4 miles
- Rolleston Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Newark William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Newark
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NWK102824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Newark. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.