6 Gobions Farm Chase, Billericay, CM11
- Reserve Now!
- End Of Terrace House
- New Home
- Zinc Roof
- Aluminum Windows
- 10 Year Building Warranty
- Private Parking
- Dutch Farm House Look
- Stunning Period Features
A Stunning selection of Three, New build-conversion Semi-detached Houses with a Dutch Barn Look. Set in stunning farm land, this development has an location like no other, with a high-end finish across the board. All the houses has a 10 year building warranty and with unique period features in each.
This Semi-detached three bedroom home comprises of three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and an en-suite bathroom fitted in the master bedroom. The open plan kitchen living space has Granite work surfaces with bi-folding doors leading out to an ample private garden.
The property has a Zinc roof and aluminium double glazing, matching the Dutch barn look throughout. Parking is also available with each house, included in the price.
Gobions Farm sits on Church Street within Great Burstead in Billericay. It offers great access to the A127 and therefore the M25. A short drive will take you to multiple stations; Billericay leads to London Liverpool Street whilst Laindon will take you to London Fenchurch Street via the C2C.
Howdens high gloss dark grey cupboards for the lower Kitchen cabinets
Howdens high gloss light grey Kitchen wall cabinets and a bank of tall units in light grey to house ovens and fridge freezer
Under cabinet lighting
White granite work top
Mid grey glass splash back
White goods - dishwasher, 5 ring hob, oven, combo oven, fridge freezer and cooker hood, washer dryer are all Bosch.
Porcelain tiles in both bathrooms, plus heated towel rails.
Porcelain tiles for kitchen, living space and hallway.
Carpet laid for the bedrooms, stairs and landing.
Glass and steel handrails to stairs and balcony.
a Juliette balcony from Master Bedroom plus en-suite.
Large patio area at rear together with laid garden.
Front area is paved.
Cart lodge and storage room for one car and 3 other parking spaces.
New Samsung Air source heat pump for underfloor heating for 1st & ground floor, together with hot water.
There is an annual service charge of £1920 which covers the following:
Commercial refuse collection
Maintenance of private treatment plant
Maintenance of Gardens March - October
Intercom on electric gate, upkeep of private driveway with lighting and CCTV.
The developer of this site is offering multiple incentives to buyers to assist with purchasing these fantastic new homes:
1. Assisted Move: If you have a property to sell our developer will contribute towards the cost of your Purplebricks fee saving you up to £999 inclusive of VAT (conditions apply).
2. Solicitors: Our developer will contribute £500 towards your solicitors costs (conditions apply).
3. Financial Services: If you require a mortgage our developer will contribute £500 towards your mortgage application (conditions apply).
4. Part Exchange: Our developer will consider facilitating the purchase of your home via a third party. If you’re interested in Part Exchange please let us know and our New Homes team will do the rest.
Disclaimer for virtual viewings
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
6 Gobions Farm Chase, Billericay, CM11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Billericay Station1.7 miles
- Laindon Station2.6 miles
- Basildon Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Purplebricks is one of the UK's largest estate agents. We're proud to say we've revolutionised the way people buy, sell and let property across the globe, by making it fairer, more transparent and 24/7 convenient. Our customers love how we combine the personal touch of Local Property Experts with cutting edge technology and a central support team that puts them in control of their sale. Best of all, we charge a fair, fixed fee - there's no commission with Purplebricks.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 867925-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Purplebricks New Homes, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.